Monday 25 January 2010

The difficult second post

Just time to write a second post before Nurse Jackie.
Creating the Google ID was simple last week - I discovered that I already had one! I think I created it when I had to use Google Docs in connection with my work with the Agency for the Legal Deposit Libraries (ALDL).
Creating the iGoogle page was a breeze, although I'm not sure including the gadget "Bash my Computer" (translated from the Spanish, apparently) was a good idea. Took a while to get rid of it, too. Note to self: Must evaluate these gadgets more carefully in future.
I've used Delicious as my home page for the past few months, so it's nice to have a change - and there's a gadget to include Delicious on the iGoogle page, so it's a win-win situation.

3 comments:

  1. LOL @Leda Neatfossil - I am looking forward to reading your posts! Great start - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Must evaluate these gadgets more carefully in future"
    I love seeing the accidental discoveries along the way - every bit as valuable as the main points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your supportive comments - you are my Web 2.0 god(esse)s.

    ReplyDelete