Sunday 28 February 2010

Podcasting and Thing 11

I knew that Angela was the Queen of Podcasting, so I was not surprised to see that she had written the explanatory post for Thing 11. After reading her post and watching "Podcasting in plain English" I was ready to have a go. I went to the BBC site and subscribed to AHOW (or A History of the World in 100 Objects) as I feel that I ought to be listening to these programmes but have not really managed to so far. (Neil MacGregor's voice sounds quite different over my weedy laptop speaker, but mustn't let that put me off.) I also searched Podcast Alley for podcasts on cats (well, I searched for"Resource Description and Access" first, but no got hits). I found plenty but after trying out a few in Google Reader I decided that life is too short to spend time with some of these podcasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment